Shower issue!!!! + new here!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I need some help.

I have just finished fitting my shower (been doing it for 18 months but only just got round to fitting the enclosure)

Anyway because I have such good water pressure in my house the shower struggles to maintain hot water temp.....say if Im running a bath I need to turn the tap down or the tap will run colder.

Is there any way I can adjust the water flow into the boiler in order to maintain the water temp?

Its a Ravenheat condensing boiler and the shower is simply two pipe and a tap.

Sponsored Links
What model Ravenheat is it?
It needs to be fully modulating for the shower to work well
Also there is an adjustment to be made on the diverter valve of many Ravenheats to alter the flow rate.

Opening another tap whilst running the shower will often have an adverse effect if the shower and boiler are not compatible

Blimey!

You want to run a shower AND a bath off a combi at the same time.

Dream on! And its a Ravenheat, so even miracles are out of the question.

:arrow: I'm afraid a basic combi can only deliver enough HW for one appliance at a time.

Sponsored Links
No i dont want to run a bath ( I was just using that as an example of how I keep the water at a good temp)and shower at the same time!!! I just want to have a shower but the pressure is too much so the water cant keep its temperature!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back