Shower pipes

yep ...I have gone from copper pipe to compression connection with 3/4" female as this fitting:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/69498/Plumbing/Compression-Fittings/Conex-FEMALE-IRON-COUPLER-15X3-4

Then screwed the male dog legs 3/4" into the above fitting (these dog legs were supplied with the shower). This is then ready for the shower valve to be screwed on to the other end of the male to male dog leg (but I will fit the dome covers first to ensure the 30mm holes I have cut are fully covered).

Sponsored Links
that all ok apart from you have not secured the pipework.

and now its tiled etc you can't get to the pipework to remove the doglegs/conex fitting can you ? as the doglegs will only be sticking out about 1"
so you won't be able to fit the fittings i showed you and the pipes will be to short..

yep that's right ...therefore any recommendations for a type of filler material to secure the 15mm pipes in their 30mm hole will be greatfully received

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back