shower problems triton t80z please help me

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello
i have a triton t80z and i have been having problems with it heating the water lately.
the water is either really hot or cold but now its only COLD :( and the water pressure is not the same as before (the low pressure light is off).

is there anything i can do to fix it?? please help [/youtube]

Sponsored Links
Triton make the worst products in the market place.

I bought one of their shower pumps and it lasted THREE days.

They were not interested in even replacing it and I wasted three hours on a Saturday afternoon fitting a different make of pump for the customer and all at my cost!!! Triton had my money and that was all that interested them!

Stay away from their products!

Was it cycling hot/cold ?
3 things that'll make it cycle is the shower head is blocked/restricted. (needs descaling), inner shower hose is collasped, inlet filter blocked.

Now the shower is only running constantly cold you've more likely blow the tco due to the shower cycling on hot/cold.

Start by testing the tco for continuity.

TCO TESTING.

A new tco will cost around £24

As for Agile don't take no notice of him they just didn't like him. :rolleyes:
Triton are very helpful & reliable service, well they have been to me. ;)

Sponsored Links
Triton are very helpful & reliable service, well they have been to me. ;)

Perhaps you have never fitted their product on Wednesday only for it to fail on Friday after Triton have gone home for the weekend leaving the customer unable to use it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back