shower pump-info.

• Thread starter wouldbplummer
  • Start date
W

wouldbplummer

just fitted a shower pump to a new mixer shower, anyone know if i can tea off hot side discharge to presure up my bath tap aswell to get max use out of pump or will this burn out cold side of pump as it wont be pumping anywhere its a sallamanda ct50 pump, do both sides of pump work independently (pump when needed).thanks. :confused:

Sponsored Links
yes it will wreck the pump. probably got a time rating on it as well. If thats what u wana do then when that pump gives up buy a real one like a Stuart Turner 3.5 bar monsoon. Twin brass impellers. 3/4 " supply & then fill bath with it hot & cold.

bab said:
yes it will wreck the pump. probably got a time rating on it as well. If thats what u wana do then when that pump gives up buy a real one like a Stuart Turner 3.5 bar monsoon. Twin brass impellers. 3/4 " supply & then fill bath with it hot & cold.
just want better hot flow from my poxy bath mixer tap might remove check valve if it has them fitted anyway its just a bath i want filled not a swimming pool :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back