Shower pump recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I would like to add a hot water pump to my system to increase the hot water pressure throughout the house.

System is a conventional system with cold water tanks in the loft, hot water cylinder in the airing cupboard. House is a 4 bed with one mixer shower.

I’ve been looking at the Salamander range but there are quite a few. Which would you recommend would best suit my requirements (positive head type)?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Stuart Turner monsoon - no larger than a 1.5bar pump I would say. Don't forget though, unbalanced hot and cold water pressure and/or flow will cause issues with your mixer showers/mixer taps if you have them, so they need to be taken into consideration too. You may want to think of a twin depending on what's being pumped.

Sponsored Links
I use the Stuart Turner for the shower but to increase hot water flow throughout the house I installed a flow flex sp2b in the 22mm hot water pipe from the hot water cylinder, works a treat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back