shower repair help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,
hadve a galaxy shower (neptune exotic)
had a minor drip from the flow valve (looked like it was dripping from the spindle bit).

Replaced the valve assembly today and fitted the new little o ring where it goes into the presure switch thing above and the main heater casing bit to the side.

But it's now pouring (and I mean pouring!!) from the join at the bottom to the solenoid assembly. (Screws are all tight and it looks to be sitting ok)

Is this a common problem when replacing the flow valve?

Do I just need to remove and reseat it until it doesn't leak, or do i need to fit a new seal at the solenoid assembly (didn't come with flow valve) or even fit a new solenoid assembly..?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Do I just need to remove and reseat it until it doesn't leak, or do i need to fit a new seal at the solenoid assembly (didn't come with flow valve) or even fit a new solenoid assembly..?

yes remove and check you haven't damaged the seal and reseat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back