Shower screen fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, any help appreciated with the following...

Just nearly finished a re-do of my bathroom. We have a bath (needed for new born baby) with a plumbed in shower over.

However, we are tyring to find a suitable screen to use. We have all nice modern fittings and don't want to get a folding screen or similar, or use a shower curtain.

The ideal is some form of safety glass that sits on the bath edge, goes from there to the ceiling and is about 1/2 the width of the bath.

I'm also struggling for ideas to find the best way of fixing this both safely and nicely.

Anyone know the best way of doing this, materials to use?

Thanks, Matt.

Sponsored Links
mjs
Argos have a canny selection, we bought the one with the dolphin on. It is screwed to the wall & sits on the bath edge & swings open for access.
Very pleased with it, had a sliding one previously.
JonB

thanks JonB. Is good and fixed to that wall makes sense.

Only problem i have with these is there never tall enough. I'm well over 6 foot. They never seem to stop the splash. We were trying to find a solution that would go bath edge to ceiling.

Any other ideas?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back