Shower sealant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I painfully removed all the silicone from my bath a few weeks ago (took hours), and replaced it. However one of the sections is done really badly (as it was my first time of doing this) and I dont want to have to remove it all and start again when the rest is fine. Can I remove this section with a stanley blade and just replace this section? My concern is that it is in the bottom of a shower so will have to withstand a lot of water, and I'm not sure a patch up job will suffice. Any advice is greatly appreciated as I don't want to waste time starting over.
Many thanks!

Sponsored Links
if you mean that half of a straight run is bad then you can remover that and refill. You might end up with a slight step though. If this is the case you might want to run silicone over the whole length again. making sure that the silicone is dry and clean

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back