Shower tray recommendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I hope his is the right sub forum for this.

I'm looking for an 1100mm x 800mm shower tray, for installation on a suspended floor. It will be sat on a bed of cement on thick WPB ply as recommended.

He two options I'm looking at are the Mira Flight Safe Low, or the MX Group Elements.

Any reason to choose one over the other? I'd favour quality and longevity over cost.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Mira for me. I'm sure they're identical in terms of performance, you're not going to smash it on a bed like you're creating so really it comes down to looks, and the Mira and is the prettier tray

Considered a walk in one? One of those styrofoam sandwiches that you tile on top of?

Don't have a lazy plumber fit it either, i.e. go to the trouble of buying a LP shower tray only for some idiot to pick it up off the floor 4" so that he can deal with the waste.:rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back