Shower Triton water leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Triton Jade 1 shower. When switched on it has just started to leak water from the plastic tube which is situated just behind the water outlet to the showerhead. I have read that it may be a faulty prd and o ring 83301330 but this looks difficult to get at (I have disconnected the power supply and taken the front cover off).

Any advice would be most welcome.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't say it's necessarily a faulty PRD, more if the shower head/pipe has become restricted, or a faulty element. The PRD pops to save the shower itself from overheating. It should be a simple case of isolating water/leccy, open the shower cover, release the shower hose, unscrew and pop the outlet off the tank and the PRD will usually be screwed to the back of the outlet. You need to find out why it popped in the first place and sort it though and re-commission the shower correctly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back