Shower Wall Panel?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am considering fitting shower wall panels in my new bathroom instead of tiles. I am not sure which product to go with? Any suggestions and advice would be much appreciated?

So far I have only looked at Bushboard, seems pretty good but it's £200 for each 8' by 4' board which seems a bit expensive to me.

Steve

Sponsored Links
I'm heading down this route soon too - I'm looking at multiPANEL by Grant Westfield. I think the outlet is by MKM.
Its expensive, but excellent quality with all of the required trims etc, and that, with a stone tray should see me out.
John :)

I have fitted the mutli panel to a couple of commercial kitchens and it is a very good product. Gives a very easy to clean surface and after 3 years it's still looking really good. It's also good because of the nice quality aluminium trims available.

The 'shower-wall' marketed products such as mermaid board etci encountered at bathroom showrooms were frighteningly expensive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back