Shower/washing machine - water pressure problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
Not sure if these two problems are related. Over the past few days both my electric shower and washing machine have stopped working. The Titon Topez T80l shower won't emit any water and remains on the autoreset light when turned on. Sometimes if left on it will emit short bursts of water ( I can usually hear the sounds from the pipes when this happens). The washing machine won't fill with water when turned on. Having checked the instruction booklet, it says that there could be a problem with the water pressure. I have subsequently checked my Vaillant Turbomax Gas Boiler and have noticed that when the central heating is off the pressure gauge is below 1. When the heating is on it is just above 1. Is this a water pressure problem, and if so something I can fix myelf? Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
No, the cold tap pressure seems to be fine. Have noticed that the hot tap for the bath lacks pressure at times though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back