Shower waste insert

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

The shower waste insert/plug has become damaged and I am in need of a new one. However, I cant seem to find a one of the correct size and was wondering if anyone can help. The plug hole measures 46mm from side to side ( Shower2.jpg ). From the surface of the shower hole to the bottom is around 8.2cm and the gaps to let the water out are on the top rather than at the bottom. There is an inset that goes in to the bottom of the hole which I believe is used to collect debris etc. This is 4cm wide. The 2nd Insert ( shower1 ) which is damaged goes within this. I cannot find anything remotely close to this configuration. Has anyone got any ideas? I really don't want to be getting the shower waste replaced if possible.

Many thanks

Steve

shower1.jpg
shower2.jpg
shower3.jpg

shower.jpg

Sponsored Links
Can be a really tough to get right with internal/external dimensions etc. I would recommend going to your local plumbing merchant with the part you are looking to replace so they can try to match it up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back