shower wont turn off new install

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
i have today fitted and plumbed in a grohe grotherm 1000 shower unit
the problem is when i have turned the water back on the shower will not turn off (i have not connected the shower head) i have checked and checked the pipe work and all is ok been through the manual and took it apart and still cannot find the solution to stop it, the valve where i turn it on/off turns, but does not do anything
please please help
many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
thats why i bought it in the first place (good name)
had cheap shower in the old house and it was crap thought i would buy a decent make this time around
looks like i will have to dig the receipt out
thanks again seco

i phoned grohe up and they said "which end have you plumbed into" and i replied "the bottom" the lady replied "well it should be the top outlet it says it in the instructions" IT DID NOT i asked why there was two outlets and she said it was for the european market i said it didnt matter if you was in berlin and you used the bottom outlet you still wouldnt be able to turn the shower off she then agreed with me with a simple "oh yeah"
anyway thanks seco for your reply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back