side -door treaty

The decision is consigned to the history books now and time will be the ultimate judge.

I have absolutely no doubt that future generations of British citizens (or should I be saying European citizens now) will rue the day that this shambolic excuse for a Government signed away our independance and made us part of the faceless state of corrupt Europe.

A very sad day.

MW

Sponsored Links
I'm not in favour of it either but I can't help but wonder what it would do to our economy if we were sidelined. Unlike Switzerland with its legally corrupt banking for the rich - we don't have anything to offer the world.

i dont doubt there are problems with the EU. im not happy about a lot of the things that goes on in its name, but, if you ask me about football, cars or building i can hold a decent conversation. if you ask me about banking, women, red wine or the the turner prize i cant help you, rather than make a fool of myself, i ask.

like i said, most people know little or nothing about how the EU works, they just see the bit that they dont like or what the media tells them.
if i want to ask about something then i judge the motives of who tells me and factor that into my big picture.
i dont want murdoch to tell the man in the street what to think and then have that man decide my future.

i mentioned knowing city bods because i have asked them and it seems to me that it means is that they cant make personal money as easy, yet they concede that money will still be made.

lets be clear here, most people dont like the EU because they see it bringing immigration, rather immigration that people can critisise.
its ok to moan about a polish man but not an asian man because of PC/BBC pressure. that is something that needs to be addressed but take that away from the EU argument and most people will not give a toss.

also
what would things be like without it! most of rich' europe is a lot nicer than england these days, i dont mind being part of that.

Sponsored Links
Back