side -door treaty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
gordon will be giving it all away, without a referendum :eek: he will be in the little room at the back kiss our rigths good-bye, as HE WONT FACE THE REST of EU, TO PROTEST, OR US TO EXPLAIN the need for his action, but grining Peter Malinson .said he and gordon know best . so childeren of to bed and no supper for those who ask question's :eek: were in save hands so sleep sound :eek:

Sponsored Links
We were conned by New Labour and they led us into the EU by cheats, lairs and traitors. I have mentioned this last year, Blair & Brown is selling England down the river and they don't care. We are now heading towards the United State of Euroland, it is dictatorship. Had we not been a member of the EU, England would be a very wealthy country meaning no-one would have a mortage and can afford to do away with all the taxes on petrol, it's all over, we are dragged down to their level where they want us. I could go on but it's depressing :cry:

i though everybodys life went on the up after the war, before that and when we had the empire the man in the street was not as well off as we are today, :eek: but i would still pull us out of the E.U because when we joined it was a trade deal not a federal one :( and that is all we should say we will do if we stop in ;)

Still wondering what right an un-elected Scot has to commit England to this fate without holding the referendum his predecessor promised. Wonder if this will ever be the subject of a legal challenge?

Sponsored Links
Ricky2 ,the ball-less one has got Miliban to do the deed so Histroy will show SCOTLAND had nowt to do with it :eek: :eek:

As I keep saying on this forum ... You get what you elect!

The people of this country elected this bunch of degenerates and we are all now paying the penalty.

Too late to whinge about it now ;)

And, who would take bets that they won't win the next election ... Not me for sure.

You average voting Joe (or Joanne) public hasn't got the common sense to realise what's going on and, by the time their lonely brain cell has been stimulated into action, it will be far too late to do anything about it.

MW

mega, will u tell us who to vote 4 ;) i did vote and no i did not get wot i voted 4 :cry: :cry: :confused: :eek:

Funny thing that
NOBODY and I mean NOBODY I have challenged in the past 10 years will admit to voting for Labour.
Do you think we actually have a dicatatership but haven't noticed yet?

lets just say in 1997 i did not see the need for change. only the leaders head the gray man would have done 4 me :LOL:

Funny thing that
NOBODY and I mean NOBODY I have challenged in the past 10 years will admit to voting for Labour.
Do you think we actually have a dicatatership but haven't noticed yet?

do you know what ricky i find exactly the same. Hand on heart i can say i never voted for thjis shower, as i knew what they would be like. You are right though no-one ever admits to it.

EVen his own party didnt get to vote for this tosser who is in power. Its one bumbling mess after another. The frightening thing is he could hold on for another two years yet :evil:

Think I'm getting to the stage where I will vote for whoever promises to get us out of Europe. Whatever other policies they may/may not have are almost insignificant to that. :rolleyes:

amazing how people forget the state of fear when maggie was in charge.
nobody knew if they had a job the next day and lots of people suffered for a few to gain.
please dont tell me how good she was because all that means is that she was good for you!

strange that it was a tory that took us into the EU and a large part of the time we've been in has been under the tories. why then have we not been withdrawn?

an australian would decide if we stayed in or came out, that is a fact.

i agree that a lot of rules that affect people need to be looked at and changed but if things were so bad then why would so many want to join.

nobody i know truly knows anything about the EU except what they are force fed by the media or unless they are affected by one rule that doesnt suit them.
i know lots of city bods through my rugby club and the same applies to them.
every era has something for the masses to moan about.

Sponsored Links
Back