Sideboard Damage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. Im new to the forum. Ive just posted this same question in the wrong area so ive posted it again in here.
I have an oak effect sideboard and my partner has decided to put sellotape on it then removed it. This has taken off some of the oak effect. Is there anything i can do to repair this? Perhaps a pen or filler?
Many thanks

Sponsored Links
you might be able to blend some kind of effect using some coloured felt tip pens?

picture would be helpfull
you may be able to remove a patch from a hidden area and cover it assuming its paper thin ??

Sponsored Links
Failing being able to repair it there's always the shabby chic road to go down http://www.gold-vault.com/shabby_chic_furniture.html I'm not a big fan myself but it seems popular and sells ok so give it a wallop over stick it on e-bay and use the procedes to buy something you do like.

Finally either hide or better still throw away the sellotape :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back