Sign this guys

I wonder what we would do if our Navy apprehended some gun toting foreigners within our shores?

The issue is whether or not these people were lawfully apprehended, and lawfully detained. The petition claims they had the correct paperwork. I signed to encourage the government to look into the case. Simples.

By the way I have been told by numerous Indians that the Indian police are corrupt, so it might well be that they are being held unlawfully.

Sponsored Links
The Indian police are corrupt? I'm sure some are but not enough to make such a generalised sweeping statement.
Similar to all Muslims must be terrorists because Isis is made up of Muslims.

We all know your feelings on generalisation but here you generalise.

As for the op. These ex squaddies took a job with an American security company(US companies are notoriously bad)they assumed the paperwork was kosher, they board what can only be described as an unconvincing gunboat(ex coast guard)with unknown crew.

Most security workers stay on board the ships they protect, these ships stay in international waters and the firearms are returned to the armoury whenever they enter national waters, all very professional, unlike this outfit.

Ignorance is no defence.

The Indian police are corrupt? I'm sure some are but not enough to make such a generalised sweeping statement.
Similar to all Muslims must be terrorists because Isis is made up of Muslims.

We all know your feelings on generalisation but here you generalise.

As for the op. These ex squaddies took a job with an American security company(US companies are notoriously bad)they assumed the paperwork was kosher, they board what can only be described as an unconvincing gunboat(ex coast guard)with unknown crew.

Most security workers stay on board the ships they protect, these ships stay in international waters and the firearms are returned to the armoury whenever they enter national waters, all very professional, unlike this outfit.

Ignorance is no defence.

Well several Indians have told me that the Indian police are systematically corrupt. It is part of the culture. Google and educate yourself on Indian corruption. For example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_India

Generalising is fine if it is supported by the evidence.

Sponsored Links
Back