Signs of the Rwanda threat working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being reported on R5L:

The government reckon around 5700 people are eligible for a flight to Rwanda....................

...............but the government don't know where around 3500 of them are :ROFLMAO:

They didn't put them on any rigorous reporting-their-whereabouts requirements. :rolleyes:

Shower of shoite :ROFLMAO:
This is the thing, regardless of anyone's views on the rights or wrongs of these people coming in, one thing can't be denied. The sheer incompetence of our government managing the whole thing.

Sponsored Links
How do they get there with no id paperwork?

There's more to this than the headlines
Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

If they are illegal in this country our government can move them.
If they are claiming asylum then our government can process their claim in Northern Ireland.

Now if they decide to go for a walk one day across the border back into the EU; who's stopping them?

Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

If they are illegal in this country our government can move them.
If they are claiming asylum then our government can process their claim in Northern Ireland.

Now if they decide to go for a walk one day across the border back into the EU; who's stopping them?
How do they get there ?

Sponsored Links
How do they get to Rwanda?

Not going to gibe them a red rover ticket are they.
Trolling again?

Part of the anti boat people brigades argument is that they destroy all their ID. I agree it seems likely many, most, all (?) do.

You need ID for ferry or planes. And money.

How do they travel there?

Trolling again?

Part of the anti boat people brigades argument is that they destroy all their ID. I agree it seems likely many, most, all (?) do.

I know your trying your best to be un Bias.

British immigration dependent put said migrants in England on a bus and transport them to another part of the UK (Northern Ireland) via ferry.

Just the same as if they would from Surrey to Essex via the Woolwich ferry.
(If the chose to go that way)

British immigration dependent put said migrants in England on a bus and transport them to another part of the UK (Northern Ireland) via ferry.
Are you sure about that? Anything to back it up? Or just want it to be the case?

Are you sure about that? Anything to back it up? Or just want it to be the case?

It's just a thought. I don't know if it's something the Government would do.

If I was PM then that's what I'd do.

But I'm a Plumber, so have no influence.

Trolling again?

What's wrong with being anti something that endangers the lives of those involved and has the risk of bringing people into the country we'd rather keep out i.e. the wrong uns amongst them.

Are you pro anti boat people?

Trolling again?

they have ID and most have money.. Do you think the traffickers ferry them for free?

They just don't have ID (or money) when it suits them.

and of course the whole branding the UK unsafe appears to have backfired massively. Instead of virtue signalling and passing comment on the UK policy, it has created a pull effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back