Sime Halstead Gas Naturale 130

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can help with a problem. My girlfriend had a Sime Halstead boiler where the pilot has gone out. I thinks the model is a Gas Naturale 130 and model number is 06232307. I say think as that is all she can see written on it. I've searched the forums and whilst there is a lot on pilot lights, I can't find anything on this unit. As the pilot system seems to differ between units, I thought it best to ask...

Does anyone have a manual for this unit or any advice on how to relight the pilot? Sorry to be vague but she lives in London and I don't I haven't seen the unit yet.

Regards,

Dave

Sponsored Links
If its called a Sime Halstead I think we can visualise the model.

I thought you just held down the gas knob and it autolights and then 30 secs after the flame comes on you slowly let go of the knob?

The pilot lights dont just go out normally and it may indicate a fault has arisen. However anything to do with repairs to ther pilot should be by a competent CORGI.

Presumably the boiler has never been serviced?

Tony

Tony,

I doubt that it's ever been serviced and I'll touch most DIY jobs, but not gas. Just hoping that there is a user-friendly way to start it, before shelling out money to get someone in.

We'll try the gas knob suggestion and see what happens.

Thanks,

Dave

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back