Simple diagram to connect a siren/internal buzzer to PIR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
We had an intruder over the weekend and my cherished bike was stolen.

I have read in this forum that advice was given [by member Chaindaisy] about a siren in the PIR circuit. I think this is best to tackle the problem.

Would a kind soul let me have a simple diagram on how to connect the PIR/internal buzzer/outside siren, please?

[I have another PIR with one of those wireless chimes that has stopped working. The PIR comes on, but the chime unit stays silent. Any advice on what to look for on this non-working chime, or the sender?, would also be greatly appreciated.]

I can supply an email if it is required. The thread talking about PIR/sirens was this one:

//www.diynot.com/forums/alarms...njunction-with-pir-floodlight.338641/#2530430

Many thanks in advance.
[/url]

Sponsored Links
Hi,
>>
>>
Would a kind soul let me have a simple diagram on how to connect the PIR/internal buzzer/outside siren, please?
>>
>>

Many thanks in advance.

Just to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who helped with the diagram and gave help, advice, suggestions and info.
Please keep up the good work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back