Simple Gravity System - Mega Headache

Is there a draincock on the lowest point where they drop down.

A photo may be all we need.

Why do they drop down to the floor first anyway. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
There is about a 10m run from Rayburn to cylinder in 22mm piping, so just at the limit of acceptable (run is lagged). The pipes do go down to the floor before they then continually rise.

No good the pipes should be 28mm minimum and rise continuously
Indeed - 22 is for the occasional rad these old beasts can run on a gravity loop - and that should have 3/4 tappings :idea:

. It falls from the outlets on the rayburn, to the floor, so a couple of feet, I guess that is going to be a big hinderance to the gravity feed.
I`m amazed it worked at all :eek: IT is totally wrong - your choice to re pipe in 28 - you`ll need a 28mm Hilmor tripod bender ( like I dig out occasionally ) It`s nowhere near rocket science - it`s the only thing , with bathrooms and drains that I`m allowed to do nowadays - without some poxy certificate or another :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back