Single storey rear extension foundations. Piled?

I’m sure that when I looked in to it before, it couldn’t go out that far under normal planning. It was only the neighbour scheme that allowed 4m. I may be wrong.

Also I’m not going to say I received the email and ring up and ask what’s happening as it’s gone past the 42 period. I would have thought they had protocol to send written letters to addresses and not just via email.

When I looked through PD it states no side extension to be built in that way. I can’t see where it says adjoining to a garage makes it a side extension.

Annoying

Sponsored Links
I don't quite understand what you are saying but how could a planning application not allow a 4m extension if it was allowed under the neighbour scheme , and how would you know anyway unless you had submitted an application ?
Regards

I don't quite understand what you are saying but how could a planning application not allow a 4m extension if it was allowed under the neighbour scheme , and how would you know anyway unless you had submitted an application ?
Regards

The extension is 6m out beyond the rear wall, and 4.5m width across the back of the house which is the entire width, but one side ties in to my garage. This is why PD has been refused, stating its forming a side elevation which spans more than half the width of the house.
I’m sure I read something about I wouldn’t get planning on it. I don’t know. See what they say tomorrow

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back