sink and bath waste

H

hav it

can i run my sink and bath waste into one external pipe. Would this cause problems with water backing up in bath ect.

Sponsored Links
Ideally 2 seperate pipes (32mm basin, 40mm bath) but them joining somewhere lower down the run is fine. If you intend to run just a single pipe......40mm

Sponsored Links
Just get a 40-32mm reducer...either solvent weld or pushfit depending on your preference and pipework

wasterun.jpg

will this look about right.

Yes.......but you will need to find a way to get into your cast stack....i assume its cast iron? you can core drill em and fit a 40mm spigot to them.....but probably not on the 'Y' section...lower down

problem iv got is, iv not got much room due to a conservatory being fitted.

Whats wrong with bringing it in front of the stack...then down and then into the stack below the Y

looks fine.....get the right size bi metal hole saw and spigot......drill and fit......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back