sit together?

• Thread starter confidentincompetent
  • Start date
C

confidentincompetent

Wife booked our hol yesterday. (Italy) The thompson rep said an extra £20 to guarantee me and wife sit together. wife said cobblers to that! I dont know whether to be offended or pleased she saved us £20 :confused:

Sponsored Links
I'm always fascinated by the folk I sit next to on planes. Let's hope they're as fascinated with me!!

If they arent you can tell them to get off. They have to stop the plane!!!

But you are better off then to enjoy your trip. Airlines do not tolerate rude people. They have to take a test now its called a Compatility Check List. Every passenger has to pass this test before they can fly, its how they sort which flight you get on. ;)

Normally only a problem if you both turn up late for booking in. I'm always there early and never has any problem yet.

Sponsored Links
I've never heard anything like it, never had a problem getting adjacent seats except when we there are a load of us (blokes) but I think that might be airline policy to dilute the group.

confidentincompetent said:
Wife booked our hol yesterday. (Italy) The thompson rep said an extra £20 to guarantee me and wife sit together. wife said cobblers to that! I dont know whether to be offended or pleased she saved us £20 :confused:

Are you sure it's just for the flight and not for the whole holiday?

I always get stuck with the nutcase...mind you, they probably say the same thing! :confused:

Its just another way of travel companies milking us...we are lloking o book next years holiday..travel city said we can pre book the seats to guarentee our places, for an extra 80 quid!

Spose everyone booked their seats?..then we'd be back to square one.

Sponsored Links
Back