Site Closure

D

dextrous

I wonder what would cause this site/forum (or any other) to have to close?
I know that the BBC has a very tight reign on it's censoring policy and will remove anything that could possible be considered litigous.

Sponsored Links
There has been a remarkable clamp down, gone are the days of live chat rooms.
Possibly because the voice of the people was getting too near the truth, you will also notice the distinct lack of opportunities to air your views, for presumably the same reason.
I have no doubt a dossier is compiled for each of us, talk about Orwell
big brother is watching you....it's here.

Wotan

There has been a remarkable clamp down, gone are the days of live chat rooms.
Possibly because the voice of the people was getting too near the truth, you will also notice the distinct lack of opportunities to air your views, for presumably the same reason.
I have no doubt a dossier is compiled for each of us, talk about Orwell
big brother is watching you....it's here.

Wotan
...****!

Sponsored Links
Thats alright, we don't mind who joins us. icon_lol.gif

But how do you know I'm not merely observing and throwing in the odd comment to stimulate discussion and thus stimulate my obsession with world domination, :eek:

From a new member looking in..

3 'members' are all in ke-hoots. newG, kamikazee and alshe.... one and the same.

But... what do I know. :rolleyes:

Puntuation all in the same places, by all three of them.:cool:

David.

I wonder what would cause this site/forum to have to close?

Word Association / Guess the album threads would probably do a lot of damage and could kill it off ! :LOL:
I've got a new game - "Close the site" on which we can think of new and exciting ways to close the site down.

Here's one - let's all have signatures which indicate how long it's been since we last had a cigarette ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back