Six Year Old Suspended Because Of Cheddars In Lunch Box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did they forget to tell us that we are now living in a police state? It seems that cheese biscuits are now a banned substance at school.

Seems like the lunatics have taken over the asylum and now want to micromanage every aspect of our lives. You know the ones, zero common sense, zero sense of humour and no sense of proportion.

Completely crackers!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/01/schoo...having-mini-cheddars-in-his-lunchbox-4286475/

Sponsored Links
Didn't realise how ridiculous this has now become. This is a lesson to everyone about basic freedoms. Once you allow the health Nazis to start controlling things (tobacco, alcohol, etc), they don't know when to stop.

The irony is that, from listening to friends with kids at school, drugs are readily available.

Now, why do I think there's more to all this than a pack of cheddars? It's more than likely they've finally found a way to get rid of a "precious" PITA child with equally PITA parents.

Sponsored Links
There's probably more to this than meets the eye.
No-one likes the Nanny State, but in this instance, the parents have used their child to make a point - and that's the worst part.

Now, why do I think there's more to all this than a pack of cheddars? It's more than likely they've finally found a way to get rid of a "precious" PITA child with equally PITA parents.

And we have a winner...

Yes, could be a bit of that about it too. But when you hear about schools getting the police involved for playground fights or a bit of racist banter, you realise that something has shifted too far in this country. A country once regarded for it's common sense and fair play.

Yes, could be a bit of that about it too. But when you hear about schools getting the police involved for playground fights or a bit of racist banter, you realise that something has shifted too far in this country. A country once regarded for it's common sense and fair play.

Yes, there's too much of this p.c. nonsense now.

But in this country we do have a serious problem of over-weight children, and the school is probably only trying to instill some good eating habits in the kids.

The parents here are fighting a battle with the school's head, and they are putting their 6-year old in the front line.

Yes. I think if it were just about a few biscuits in his lunch box it would be an example of bureaucracy gone mad. However, looking at it from the other side (and I have first hand experience of bolshy parents, believe me) I feel it is important to maintain discipline and implement sensible rules in schools and if some parents make a habit of refusing to abide by these rules, the best things would be to invite them to go somewhere else.

Cheeses Wept. Sounds like a Feta compli.

Perhaps he was making Edam nuisance of himself, went Emmental and had to Brie expelled?

I think all schools will Gouda way of this one, however some have rules that vary fromage to age.

etc etc

It's a shame that chavvy parents can't follow simple school rules.

Probably the same sort of parents that think its ok to take their kids on holiday during term time.

Morons, FFS! :rolleyes:

Perhaps he was making Edam nuisance of himself, went Emmental and had to Brie expelled?

I think all schools will Gouda way of this one, however some have rules that vary fromage to age.

etc etc

Clever! :LOL:

etc etc

Sorry but that was whey, whey over the top. :LOL:

If he had kept his mini cheddars in one of those long black dress type things with a letterbox to see out of, it would have been overlooked.

Sponsored Links
Back