skoda fabia

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi again I have a skoda fabia yreg 2001 mpi. I am suprised that it does not seem to have central locking, it has no fob with it so maybe the last owners lost it and there is no button on the keys. also when you open the door with the key it only opens that door not all of them like other cars i have had. can anyone tell me if this is right or is there some thing i am missing. i have check the fuses and they seem fine. thanks for looking. :D

Sponsored Links
hi again I have a skoda fabia yreg 2001 mpi. I am suprised that it does not seem to have central locking, it has no fob with it so maybe the last owners lost it and there is no button on the keys. also when you open the door with the key it only opens that door not all of them like other cars i have had. can anyone tell me if this is right or is there some thing i am missing. i have check the fuses and they seem fine. thanks for looking. :D

have a look at this page.. i recently contacted them for a similar prob.. i think they will be able to provide you a fob for your car... http://www.autokeysquad.com/process hope it helps! cheers mate!

Sponsored Links
Back