Sky marshals kill for first time

Sponsored Links
The worrying thing there is that the marshalls went back onto the plane and told everyone to put their hands on their heads and not move. S'pose they'd shoot someone going to pick their nose or scratch their ankle ?

bathroomswap said:
The worrying thing there is that the marshalls went back onto the plane and told everyone to put their hands on their heads and not move. S'pose they'd shoot someone going to pick their nose or scratch their ankle ?
Do you really think picking your nose is exceptable behavour?
specially in america.

hell! we trusted them with John Lennon.

if your stupid enough to shout you have a bomb, especially when (if you did) you could kill hundreds of people, expect something to happen to you to stop. running is an invitation for them to shoot you. but goin into the plane and tellin everyone to put their hands on their heads is a bit OTT

Sponsored Links
whos to say he was working alone? it looks OTT now the facts are coming out that he might of been mentaly unstable but if he did have a bomb there could of been others.

We are looking at this in isolation of the actual facts so it is difficult for us to make a sound and impartial comment.

Personally I think it is a tragedy that was inevitable. These people (Sky Marshalls) are tasked with protecting hundreds of lives, the pressure on them must be enormous as they cannot fail once. In their position I cannot say with any certainty I would not have acted as they did. I am sure they acted in good faith with the best of intentions.

His wife may have said he had not taken medicine..but are suicide bombers actually sane? They have a split second to make a decision...

It is tragic that this occured, but lets also have some sympathy for the Guy or Gal who pulled the trigger and their family too...they have to live with this tragedy, and I do not envy them one bit.

Richardp said:
.........Do you really think picking your nose is exceptable behavour?
specially in america.
hell! we trusted them with John Lennon.

Might just be acceptable as an exception to the norm.

Yoko too !
;)

Them yanks are thick as pig sh*t ... the guy was mentally ill his wife said he was to the marshalls ,an him being of brown colour didnt help lol

btw funniest at the mo on sky is "Reno 911" on FX channel a p*ss take on that cops show ..
an on paramount "Drawn together " a big bruv cartoon skit where lots of comic charactors are in a BB house , very funny

well them yanky doodle dandies have got some great looking chicks but hell! they seem to enjoy shooting each other dead from school.

great looking as pictures , up close , ok but close ...

its all "yeah , What EVER ,basically its you knooooow , as if , like sooooo yesterday , an your sooo yesterday =loooser "

then we have the same chav type here with so many "vicky Pollard clones who spew out bastards by anyone/colour with akclopops outside the primary gates =same type single scum mum=21 century britain,lol

Thank God , Im an old drunk with a lovely wife .. ;)

Good job Big John is no longer around .... He'd have taken the whole planeload down, and any bu##er watching .. No messing. Things have only started going pear shaped since the big fellah and Audie Murphy cashed in their chips.
:D

empip
when those lot went , It seems the shine of Hollywood went too ...

Sponsored Links
Back