sleeving a gas pipe thru cavities

B

Bamber gaspipe

Just put in a new gas carcass to all appiiances, does anyone know how to sleeve a 10 metre gas run between upstairs floors & downstairs, seeing as though it has to be run betwixed joists, or should I run it all over the posh bungalow front?? Now there`s a dilemma, what say you?

Sponsored Links
I could be wrong as I am too fat and lazy to look in me book but would not the uprights of the stud wall act as a duct, and you need only to vent top and bottom

I will now wait to be told how wrong I am

go easy I dont do this work

corgiman said:
I could be wrong as I am too fat and lazy to look in me book but would not the uprights of the stud wall act as a duct, and you need only to vent top and bottom

I will now wait to be told how wrong I am

go easy I dont do this work

I am fat & lazier than you, I know you have to vent surface mounted gas pipes but I can`t be ar**sed to look up the Regs regarding floorboards, had me Corgi inspection today, he went white & made a sharp exit.

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
why matey

did you scare the poor boy????

It would appear so.. he was unsure about the vent requirements of a back boiler!! I passed, (he didn`t )!! Waster...

corgiman said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh they suck

These people are assessing you & me, think I may apply for their job!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back