Slideandfold window company

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Currently looking at getting some new windows and doors installed as part of refurbing family home.

I seen a company called slideandfold based in Coventry mentioned on a few forums.

I had a quote from them and they seem really competetive for supply only. For example £1300 for a 4 panel 8' wide bi folding UPVC door.

I am unsure of the quality of their windows i.e. profiles, hinges, runners and glass etc.

Has anybody used this company and would they recommend? Or is this a "you get what you pay for situation"?

Please advise.

Many Thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
Did either of you use slidandfold in the end ? What was your experience ?

We're looking to get quite a number of doors ordered and their website and sales staff have been easy to deal with to work out how to get what we want, for a good price.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Didn't use them in the end... Used two different companies at different stages:

Crestline systems - good initial service and product but poor fit and after sales service. Would not recommend.

Henry James doors - very competitive quote, great service, knowledgable fitter (showed me why above job was so shoddy!). Need to haggle a bit to get the best price but a good company which I would recommend.

Good luck!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back