UPVC Sash Windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would anybody be kind enough to let me know if the price we have been quoted for 2 UPVC double glazed windows seems reasonable?

The price is from a local company that have been around for as long as I can remember. I've just kicked out a sales man from another company 'which won't quote without showing us the example windows first' company. I'm not sure I can face getting more of the hard sale guys around, so assuming the local company price is reasonable, I'll probably opt for them.

Georgian Sash Windows
790mm x 1660mm
920mm x 1600mm

Both toughened clear low E glass with 18mm bar.

Total fitted: £1190.40 Inc VAT.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
You will find both cheaper and dearer quotes than the one you have received! It's all in the fitting, if you get a good quality good the price becomes somewhat irrelevant! Do your homework!!
Not a bad price in all honesty though, seen worse

google "alu-clad" sash windows. Just an option, they look 100% more attractive than pvc windows, they are timber on the inside which you can paint to match your decor, and white maintenance-free aluminium on the outside

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back