Sliding Kitchen Door Hinge PLEASE HELP !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot tell you the model number as there is no label inside the fridge where it should be .But that should not really matter .

What im after looks a bit like what would be used on plastic curtain rail .

Basically we have an intergrated fridge/freezer and the doors on the fridge/freezer are not the same size as the kitchen unit it is inside .

So to get around this what has been fitted is what looks like a strip of plastic about an inch deep 6 inches long on the inside of the units door .On the front EDGE of the fridge door is a plastic bracket that has slightly folded over edges that the strip inside the unit door goes inside .

So basically when you pull the units door it opens and slides down the strip .

I will personally kiss someones as* if they can tell where to get one from ,like i say it shouldnt matter on the model as this could fix to any fridge like this .

I have tried partmaster and MFI i know they have this item but they need a part code and i have found on sites SLIDING HINGE KIT but i cant see an image so dare not order it for it being wrong .If only i could see this parts image and buy it somewhere it would help

Alan

Sponsored Links
You need a fitting kit for an integrated fridge/fridgefreezer, you will probably have to get one from the specific manufacturer of your appliance, but be prepared for an expensive shock. Alternatively you may get a generic one from fitted kitchen suppliers/installers. Try a google search for your make/model(it may be on the back)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back