Small Airless Spray Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm new to posting on the forum but I've been reading for a while now. It surprises me how few forums there are on the internet for DIY users!

a quick question, has anyone ever used one of these airless spray units before? http://www.nationaltoolhireshops.co.uk/Small-Airless-Spray-Unit-230039-for-Hire/

I'm turning my large double garage in to a home gym and I want to give the inside a quick bit of paint just to brighten it up. Probably walls, ceiling and floor! I don't have a lot of time on my hands and I really just want to do the job quickly.

Thanks, hopefully someone has used one of these before

Paul

Sponsored Links
OK, it looks like none of you guys have used an airless sprayer then! :confused: lol

I think I am going to hire one for the weekend and give it a go. I'll be sure to come back on here and let you all know how i got on with it. :D[/url]

You could roll out the garage with two coats in a morning..
Compare that with the hassle of thinning & spraying twice that many coats (& the extra drying time required) and collection & return of the unit ....+ the £92 :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply...

I think I need to ask the hire company some more questions on this airless paint sprayer. If they come back with anything interesting and I will report back on here for everyone else to see!

I'm lucky enough to say that I have a good secure job so money isn't the issue with me... only time (which I'm always short of). I guess whatever method is quicker will work for me! :D

Sponsored Links
Morning All,

Well, I bit the bullet and hired an airless sprayer for the weekend.

I picked it up from the tool hire shop on Friday night and got cracking on the double garage / gym at 9am this morning - walls, floor and ceiling. It's now 10:30am and I'm done - including the I washing up!

As I have the airless spray unit for the rest of the weekend I'm now looking for other things to paint :p I think if the weather perks up at all I might give the garden wall a quick blast of white paint as it's looking a little grubby at the minute.

I have to say, if you're looking to do a similar job (i.e. quick and easy and don't need a perfect finish) then this is the machine for you! I'm sure it could be used for more professional jobs too with a little more care and time. All I know is that this machine saved me many hours and I must admit... it was fun to use too! :LOL:

If anyone wants anything painting super fast in the next 24 hours let me know! haha :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back