Spraying pebbledash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all - I'm wanting to spray my 3-bed detached pebbledashed home, but desperately want to avoid having to do it with a brush. I'm aware that lots of people choose to spray it, but I'm concerned about the paint getting on everything but the house as I live in a windy area by the coast (neighbours house, cars, driveway etc.) I just imagine it'd be hard to mask everything, especially if I'm high up and the wind gets it.

Is there a particular method that's best? I've seen there are the smaller electric sprayers you can buy quite cheap, all the way up to the large airless spray systems available for hire. I'd be keen to hear some thoughts from people in the know! THANKS

Sponsored Links
can't say anything about spraying, but one job i was on the painters just used a big hairy roller to paint the wet harl.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back