Small domestic electric start petrol pressure washer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My Clark petrol pressure washer has just had a catastrophic failure - no complaints it must be about 30 years old. As I expect to be using its replacement into my 80's I thought it may be a good idea to buy one with an electric (key) start. Just wondering whether anyone can point me in the right direction?.

A google turns up RocwooD from Wrexham. I was pleased to discover I could buy an electric start petrol washer for around £300. However when I tried to contact RocwooD by email and telephone I received no reply on email and the phone (01978 710011) has a recorded message saying we cannot answer the phone just now, I have rung 20 times today. Most disappointing. The same telephone number is given on an ebay site selling the same machines. Apart from wanting to ask a couple of questions about the machine one wonders what would happen in the event of having a problem with it and needing to contact RocwooD.

I have so far been unable to find similar machines which have electric start.

I look forward to any advice.

Thanks

Mike

Sponsored Links
However when I tried to contact RocwooD by email and telephone I received no reply on email and the phone (01978 710011) has a recorded message saying we cannot answer the phone just now, I have rung 20 times today. Most disappointing. The same telephone number is given on an ebay site selling the same machines.

GoogleEarth suggests they are only a tiny company, perhaps the person who answers the phone and email is having a day off? Try tomorrow, or after the weekend.

Rocwood is a brand linked with Tree and Grass Spares, which used to be called Mister Solutions back in the day. I've used them going back years, it's just a small firm.

They do tend to sell a lot of chineese parts.

The rocwood range is probably just generic chineese stuff badged up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back