SMEG DF410BA dishwasher being strange

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK I have a SMEG DF410BA dishwasher.

It seems to get stuck at random stages.

Sometimes it gets stuck on the wash or rinse cycles during a program, sometimes it gets stuck when it’s just been switched on, when you select the program you want to run.

When I say stuck, it doesn’t do anything, none of the buttons do anything (no beep or change of lights when you press them) turning it off and on again simply makes it resume to wherever it was when it got stuck. It simply beeps once every half an hour or so.

Only thing I can do with it at the minute is to turn it off for 24-48 hours, it then seems to clear the problem and the machine will work again for a few days or weeks, it will wash/drain etc all fine.

Is there any simpler way to reset this (this model doesn’t have the program button for the reset procedure that has already been suggested, it’s got 1 button for each program and nothing else)?

Hope somebody can help.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back