Whirlpool ADG7560 Dishwasher Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whirlpool dishwasher 3 years old, sticks on rinse program. Continuous beeping, can be cancelled and continues for short while and stops and beeps again. Left machine switched off for 48 hours and worked fine for 1 week. Now permantly stuck. water remains in bottom of dishwasher.

Sponsored Links
Look at the start button led & count the how many times it flashes between pauses...this signals a particular error code.

Drain failure/timeout.
Causes: blocked/failed pump, kitchen spigot blocked, waste hose restricted, filter clogged, water indicator blocked/failed.
Post service number if further assistance required (12 digits) 85------.

Sponsored Links
Service number 8511 757 15810
I have removed pump and checked it turns and plugged it back in and it buzzes as if working. i have checked the drain pipe is clear by blowing through it, it appears clear. I have tried fooling it by removing the water by hand before cycle finished and it appeared to clear on a rinse wash. Back on a normal wash it still stops on rinse.

Look in the right hand side of the sump for one of these little chaps http://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/Dishwasher+Parts/Whirlpool/Pressure+Switches.htm It is a pressure switch & sometimes the grid gets clogged up with fat, bits of jam-jar labels etc. Take it off (from underneath) & give it a good clean out. If you have a multimeter you can check if it switches by poking a cable tie or similar through the grid to activate the switch. You ought to read an open/close function with your multimeter. If it doesn't switch change it out.

having problems with my Whirlpool DW too...........
have exhausted all options, fault F6
anyone know where I can get hold of a circuit diagram ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back