Whirlpool ADG7560/2 integrated dishwasher stops mid-cycle no error code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Whirlpool ADG7560/2 integrated dishwasher which is 3.5 years old but its started to stop mid-cycle.

I've run through the error cycle diagnostic but I got no error code.

It stops normally within the 10-20 minutes of any cycle, does not beep nor are any lights flashing.

Any ideas please?

I might need to get Whirpool out under the parts warranty!!!

Thanks
Adam

Sponsored Links
Heating element failed - it stops at the point it is waiting for the water to reach the set temperature, and as the element is bust, that never happens.

Thanks flameport, that makes sense as the rinse cycle completes successfully. Assuming the rinse cycle only uses cold water

I thinking managed to generate a fault code by holding down the programme button then pressing start. The led above the start button flashed 5 times then flashed 6 times.

I shut the do and the dishwasher I assume went in to a diagnostic cycle, when it beeped I opened it and the reset button flashed 5 times follow by a further 6 flashes.

Do these fault codes apply to all whirlpool models?

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/whirlpool-dishwasher-adg7560-1-flash-code-6.200838/

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Forgot to add, I've cleaned the rotary arm and the dishwasher does work on the rinse cycle so error codes 5. & 6 look red herrings to me.

Just tried to run a full programme and it stopped 5 mins in!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back