SMEG DF612se

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - Having some trouble with my SMEG DF612se.

Originally had a SMEG guy out who said that I had a faulty control board, could be replaced at £200. However, sent the control board off to a testing company who could not find a fault with this or the other two switch boards.

I refitted the control board, then got an error message for low salt. Added salt, which cleared the error message.

Now though, when I turn the power on, only the power light lights. I cannot select any programs at all and it just stays in that "frozen" state. I am pretty sure the door switch is working as it becomes continuous when the switch is clicked down... Water is connected and on.

Any ideas PLEASE!!!

Sponsored Links
Hi try to reset the board first.

Hi - Having some trouble with my SMEG DF612se.

Originally had a SMEG guy out who said that I had a faulty control board, could be replaced at £200. However, sent the control board off to a testing company who could not find a fault with this or the other two switch boards.

I refitted the control board, then got an error message for low salt. Added salt, which cleared the error message.

Now though, when I turn the power on, only the power light lights. I cannot select any programs at all and it just stays in that "frozen" state. I am pretty sure the door switch is working as it becomes continuous when the switch is clicked down... Water is connected and on.

Any ideas PLEASE!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back