Snow eh...

Sponsored Links
Well Ins company have written off the car - still nothing heard about the wifes car though - its in "storage". I gotta go pick up tax disc n stereo on saturday (aint leavin a £90 stereo in there!).

The fella who hit both cars came round last nite to tell me he told em what happend - he still hasnt admitted he was speeding though - but nay mind - i've got a nice cheque on its way for more than the cars worth.. :)

Got a courtesy car for a week after the cheque clears - enough time to have a look around to find a cheaper alternative..

Well Ins company have written off the car - still nothing heard about the wifes car though - its in "storage". I gotta go pick up tax disc n stereo on saturday (aint leavin a £90 stereo in there!).

The fella who hit both cars came round last nite to tell me he told em what happend - he still hasnt admitted he was speeding though - but nay mind - i've got a nice cheque on its way for more than the cars worth.. :)

Got a courtesy car for a week after the cheque clears - enough time to have a look around to find a cheaper alternative..

I once sold a Citroen AX, fitted with a £400 CD/Radio, and taxed for over 6 months....for £475..but the CD part of the radio didn't work. I'd had enough of it, and the potential new owner complained about a wiper blade, which I replaced. So signed the documents, she drove off, reversed into a load of bushes, stopped, then continued to drive into a load of bushes. Then the next time I saw the car was hoisted on a garage lift, for a new radiator, when I went in for a minor check on my current car. Pity Citroen AX's don't have a temp gauge. So pernickerty, such a small price, she could have sold the radio and got her money back! It was totally solid, no faults when I sold it. But the nitpicking by her cost me dear. She was like 90 yo, so only listened to longwave, and didn't know how to operate the radio, or even how to insert a gramaphone record into the CD unit?

Sponsored Links
Back