So Labour's attack dogs were lying psycho's....well lying fantasist's more accurately.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So, by the flawed definition, you are an antisemite.
How about you telling us the definition on which you are basing your comments, and explaining where the flaw(s) is?
Otherwise, anyone suggesting anything and you'll switch from one definition to another like a dancer skipping from one foot to the other.

I was using the accepted flawed definition (so a false accusation of racism can be made) as is plainly obvious from my words.

So tell us what these two words actually mean:

Anti -

Semitic -

I was using the accepted flawed definition (so a false accusation of racism can be made) as is plainly obvious from my words.

So tell us what these two words actually mean:

Anti -

Semitic -
Good God! Then tell us which accepted definition you are using ,and why you think it's flawed.
You're like someone saying, "apples are sour", and when someone asks which apples are you referring to, you keep repeating "the apples", "the accepted apples".
Which definition do you think is flawed, and why is it flawed?
If you can't answer the question why do you always get involved in the discussion?

tis some one who does not like jews :confused: my take on the caper any way

afaik some of my family were not to keen on em

The IHRA flawed definition.

See what I mean.

Anti -

Semitic -
At last!
So we agree we are discussing this one:
“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

So why do you think it's flawed?

What do these words mean:

dead?

line?

deadline?

Do they have any connection with each other? Or how about:

man?

hole?

manhole?

Or even:

woman?

hood?

womanhood?

At last!
So we agree we are discussing this one:
“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

So why do you think it's flawed?

thats what I said

wtf do u have to come up with some long winded caper

its some one who does not like jews (simples)

its some one who does not like jews (simples)
It must be simple, even transam knows what it means. :whistle:
I don't understand why EFLImpudence can't understand the meaning of antisemitism.
There's another combination of words into one word, that do not match their constituent parts:

under?

stand?

understand?

Sponsored Links
Back