So Labour's attack dogs were lying psycho's....well lying fantasist's more accurately.

Sponsored Links
If ever there was a time to use the yawn emoji, or is now.

:sleep:

And in other news, right wing newspaper writes anti-left propaganda on quiet news day...

#bangingheadonwallemoji

And in other news, right wing newspaper writes anti-left propaganda on quiet news day...

What a strange comment to a factual news story about a topic that has ripped the Labour party apart in recent years and may yet still lead to their demise.

Sponsored Links
Dunno

Corbyn may well have been a buffoon

But I don't buy Into the racist anti Jewish allegation against him tbh

Tis a nonsense imo

When I read that, I thought the BLM movement had adopted a new slogan
Yes, it is rather an ambiguous motto and could have many applications. Interesting you thought it applied to BLM though...? What in the wording made you think that?

Yes, it is rather an ambiguous motto and could have many applications. Interesting you thought it applied to BLM though...? What in the wording made you think that?

I was being ironic ( does not come over to well on a forum ).

If only they would adopt this part of it...."The pride in who we are, is not a part of our past."

An hypocrite Comrade Corbyn accepts the Go Fund Me donations, along with all the anti Semitic comments from contributors.

Yes, I see what you mean about the comments. Laughably the usual suspects will still proclaim there's no anti semitism in the labour party.

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.co...rd-son-of-netanyahu-fund-corbyns-legal-costs/

I've tried to google actual provable examples of anti Semitism in Labour it's impossible to find anything.

Clearly Corbyns pro Palestinian stance made Labour quite toxic to Jewish people, but most of the anti semitism claims come from people wanting to get at Corbyn.

Sponsored Links
Back