so why all the locked threads?

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Very true and fine ,as long as there is no bias though.Anything criticising ELLAL disappears v quickly,others, not so.
Have you never heard the saying "The squeaky wheel gets the oil?".......................... He must screech like seized wheel bearing. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Julie. But I called her Henry
Surely you mean Hetty? I bet she sucks like an Electrolux. :sneaky:

2BF1C4B9-FE60-43A8-9EE8-468D6A388C16.jpeg

He was supposed to have left the country by today to get settled status in his partners country wasn’t he? Despite finding this country an absolute hell-hole to live in, he just couldn’t bear to leave the good ol' UK I suppose. :)

Not always locked though. Many a time after mentioning a certain member and reminding him of something he said about leaving the UK in the same post, I find I have 'insufficient privileges' to post in that thread.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nah, if he was he’d have deleted his most embarrassing post long ago.

Isn't this just typical of why discussions end the way they do.
I don't know what initiated the 'grudge' between you and ellal, (and I'm not interested) but don't you think it's time to let it go?
But apparently you can't. Maybe you should give some serious thought as to your ability to move on.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nah, if he was he’d have deleted his most embarrassing post long ago.
so he went North

So where did you go @ellal, Iceland or one of the Scandinavian countries? and what brought you back so soon, was it the dumb blonde BoJo ? You should have just come to Scotland, then you can still be british with out the bolluxs

Maybe you should give some serious thought as to your ability to move on.
You need to give some thought to knowing the whole story first!!..Have you lectured LAL about it?????..Ellal is so miserable with his life in The UK he hates everyone.

You need to give some thought to knowing the whole story first!!..Have you lectured LAL about it?????
No. I've seen the persistent and repetitive bickering initiated by Mottie, never initiated by ellal.
As I said, I'm not interested in what started the grudging and bickering, I assume it was some time ago.
Some people need to learn how to move on.
A grudge and hate just builds up, inside the person, as well as infecting the forums with insults and abuse.
Such behaviour is learnt by others and the dominant culture becomes one of abuse, insults, and intolerance.

No. I've seen the persistent and repetitive bickering initiated by Mottie, never initiated by ellal.
As I said, I'm not interested in what started the grudging and bickering, I assume it was some time ago.
Some people need to learn how to move on.
A grudge and hate just builds up, inside the person, as well as infecting the forums with insults and abuse.
Such behaviour is learnt by others and the dominant culture becomes one of abuse, insults, and intolerance.
Yes very good Razzle.As usual you talk a great talk about sweet FA.Utter biased nonsense,but hey,tiz your opinion,just do not expect universal acceptance of your incorrect ideas.(I deliberately waffled since you feel more at home with long winded replies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back