so why all the locked threads?

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not always locked though. Many a time after mentioning a certain member and reminding him of something he said about leaving the UK in the same post, I find I have 'insufficient privileges' to post in that thread.

Sponsored Links
Yep i can see some days the mods are exasperated with handbagging and just close the thread off. Normally starts when someone chucks a pretty rational thought in the ring and it gets dragged to the sidelines far from centre unnecessarily, i see some do it just to get attention, or to attempt to 'wind them up' or to engage 'any' form of debate, some do it because they're just bitter n twisted and can't reason and in turn go for the 'you're thick or a racist' etc other terms used "triggered, haters, rwr, etc... it's laughable and sad at the same time that they claim to applaud diversity but at the same time refuse to accept it when we are all diverse in our opinion. I think sometimes the mods just bail before the inevitable happens, which is normally when certain user combos appear :)

This lack of ability to rationalise or debate is everywhere though, i notice it on the f1 forums, people that don't like Lewis Hamilton are called haters. But people that don't like Vettel or other drivers (white) aren't called any names as such. I don't like Vettel or Hamilton very much i don't hate either, Lewis is one of the greatest drivers ever, and i've cheered him on many times over the years, but unfortunately like alot of 'celebs' at his level lose touch with reality surrounded by sycophants like mega stars do it sort of happens like that. Vettel is an arrogant weirdo imho but i've only seen their public sides what do i know, colour has nothing to do with it. Ooops i digress..

Not always locked though. Many a time after mentioning a certain member and reminding him of something he said about leaving the UK in the same post, I find I have 'insufficient privileges' to post in that thread.
Exactly.Me Too.

Sponsored Links
thought I was the only one who had ‘insufficient privileges’. :LOL:

Yep i can see some days the mods are exasperated with handbagging and just close the thread off. Normally starts when someone chucks a pretty rational thought in the ring and it gets dragged to the sidelines far from centre unnecessarily, i see some do it just to get attention, or to attempt to 'wind them up' or to engage 'any' form of debate, some do it because they're just bitter n twisted and can't reason and in turn go for the 'you're thick or a racist' etc other terms used "triggered, haters, rwr, etc... it's laughable and sad at the same time that they claim to applaud diversity but at the same time refuse to accept it when we are all diverse in our opinion. I think sometimes the mods just bail before the inevitable happens, which is normally when certain user combos appear :)
It happens with both 'sides'. It's not just a 'RWR' or whatever it is.

Correct...I have noticed loads of times...Ellal can say what he likes,,but aggregravate him,rapidly deleted and thread closed.Posts are locked for v little reason at times
May be Ellal is the site owner, and he is having a good laugh at us all generating a great enough income for a comfortable life on a desert island.

Threads usually just turn into a mess what ever subject comes up if there is any choice in the area of having an opinion. ;) Lots of one wing birds about that will never learn to fly. In fact wings seem to win all. If any disagreement it's always down to the wing that doesn't fit in with a posters own.

Threads usually just turn into a mess .

I started a thread on which dust pan and brush to buy... It ended in a mess

A few words said that were frankly out of order. And it was closed.

All just swept under the carpet. I ended up getting a girlfriend instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back