Locked out of my own thread yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why have I been locked out of my thread, yet again.
No message as to why, no alert.
It must be because I proved somneone wrong again. :rolleyes:
So someone has reported me, for proving them wrong. It happens often.

They lose the legal argument, so I'm locked out. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread contravenes the rules. please Read them
Mod

Sponsored Links
You have violated the forum rules

probably making personal insults which you started making as you lost the argument

Why have I been locked out of my thread, yet again.
No message as to why, no alert.
I'm not a mod and I haven't reported you to any mods. but lets go through your logic.
It must be because I proved somneone wrong again. :rolleyes:
So someone has reported me, for proving them wrong. It happens often.

They lose the legal argument, so I'm locked out. :rolleyes:

Why would you be locked out for winning an argument? Doesn't make any sense. Can you think of any other poster this has happened to?

Maybe... and run with me on this.. You haven't proved anyone wrong, you haven't won any legal argument so therefore we are left with...

Breaking the rules again. Maybe it was that?

Sponsored Links
I think mainly because you upset everyone Roy.

You act like a petulant child, go back years to try and prove a point. It’s tiresome and the Mods are clearly onto you.

Take a few months off.

Himmie
This morning I was reminded of a post I made back in 2010. It was a thread about big noses. You had contributed to that thread. Your contributions have been removed as were you.

If you are the 75 years of age that you claim to be you have very little time left in which to do something worthwhile with your life. Don't waste another day ranting on these forums.

A reminder of the question. You organise (maybe look up what organise means) a march you notify the police (in writing), the police apply restrictions and notify you the organiser in writing as required. You do nothing with the information. Your march which you organised does not comply with the restrictions. As you have read this is an offence.

What defence do you have?

You argue that the police have an obligation but it’s not written and at the same time you argue that the organiser has no obligation because it isn’t written.

your other examples aren’t relevant because… again a reminder.. they do not relate to organised marches governed by the public order act.

I think he might be locked out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back