Replacement Boiler original thread locked !!

I understand and agree with the reason for the post being moved to general discussion but now it has been more tolerance is expected ... This is far from being bickering ... You are being over sensitive IMO and stifling healthy debate.

And there's no need to shout ;)

MOD 2

fair enough but please keep it relativley civil :D

Sponsored Links
Water Systems said:
I am at a level higher than all here.
If that were true then you'd be capable of demonstrating it without insulting all and sundry.

I don't go on opinions.
In practice, on these forums, you go on very little else.

Water Systems said:
I am at a level higher than all here.

while on that higher level does your sig say

"you DONT have to be omnipotent to be god, you just have to be semipotent like me"

:)

Sorry mod could not resist

:)

Sponsored Links
shaky1105 said:
Thanks to all the guys that replied to my original post about the replacement boiler I needed fitting.

Anyway, if I am to take the replies correctly, can I do my own plumbing on the gas side, seeing as I know what to do & correctly ? I don't actually have to have a Corgi guy down to do the work ? :)

I want to make absolutely certain that I ain't breaking any laws before starting, for obvious reasons. ;)

As far as I know which is little ;) Diy gas fitting in your own residence is ok as long as you satify building control.

http://www.communities.gov.uk/pub/117/BuildingRegulationsExplanatoryBookletPDF1191Kb_id1131117.pdf

Have fun :LOL:

confidentincompetent said:
As far as I know which is little ;) Diy gas fitting in your own residence is ok as long as you satify building control.
OMG, this is just going to make it kick off again, but you're only partly right - for domestic gas appliances, fittings and pipework everyone also has to abide by The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1994 (and as later amended).

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/SI/si1994/Uksi_19941886_en_1.htm

Whey Hey!!! Its like Celebrity Big Brother in here again tonight!

I'm just nipping off for some more pop corn, don't say owt till i get back.

Oh yes it's all very well for you two - what do you think it's like to feel bored by your very own post? Eh? Hm?

I've got it lads... I know who he is! Its......

Mr Don't Wanna Do It Like That (Harry Enfield), You know, the know-all who announced his unwanted presence with 'Only me!' and was forever counselling 'You don't want to do it like that you wanna do it like this!' :LOL:

Mystery Solved!

Does that elevate me to a 'Higher Level' now? ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back