Yet another locked topic - One for the MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Regarding: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=106375&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Bolo wrote what many (I'm sure) have been thinking:
As a matter of interest joe-90 how many locked forums do you have to your credit?
Absolutely :!:

And how many more are you going to let this guy trash before you do something about it?

Moderation isn't simply about locking topics, that should be the final straw, it's about keeping topics on track and warning individuals if they add no value and start to become obtuse.

Look back through the recent crop from this guy to see what I mean ... No form of debate here just pure devils advocate stuff ... Someone says black ... He says white ... Someone says up ... He says down ... Or he repeatedly posts the same obtuse single comment without attempting to respond to anybody's questions.

This has been the theme throughout many recent posts which have all ended up being locked.

I'm not concerned about what this guy posts from now on as I don't intend to reply to any of them but it's crazy that useful topics are being ruined by a single individual so consistently.

Do us all a favour next time ... Lock his account instead and let the topic continue.

MW

Sponsored Links
joe is entertainment for anyone prepared to stand back and watch. i'm sure he dangles his rod and reels 'em in.

don't bother replying to him if you don't like his response.

let him have the last word too. ;)

Sponsored Links
yes it was slowly dawning on me he was reeling one in....... and it was me :LOL:

how embarrassing :oops:

Look back through the recent crop from this guy to see what I mean ... No form of debate here just pure devils advocate stuff ... Someone says black ... He says white ... Someone says up ... He says down
No he doesn't ;)

fisherman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back