Why,Why, F and I ???

In the 'In or Out' thread, F & I said:

I have looked back at that particular thread and note that following the New Years Resolution, tone new member was determined to discuss immigration... That member was Bolo, so I feel that it is pretty rich for Bolo to bellyache about us discussing immigration now.. He was the one to break the New Years resolution and to be honest immigration seems to be the only thing Bolo wants to talk about.
I replied:
Despite the fact that I do not, and never have had, any inclination to discuss immigration, F & I claims otherwise. Now I can see from his contributions to the forum, that he is well acquainted with the quote facility, so for the benefit of those members and visitors to the forum who are not up to speed on the thread he refers to, perhaps it would be a good idea if he were to quote from my posts in that thread, examples of "....immigration seems to be the only thing Bolo wants to talk about"
But.......there are no such posts..........there isn't a single word, let alone a whole reply from bolo, which gives an indication that:
"....immigration seems to be the only thing that Bolo wants to talk about"?

Since it has become perfectly clear that on this occasion F & I got it wrong, I can see no point in the continuation of this thread. A new thread or battlefield might well be the order of the day.
Are you really that thick Bolo? You take quotes from the in out thread, post them here and then demand that another thread be opened to highlight how you think how I got something wrong... As you know the purpose of what I say is not whether it is right or wrong but to get you fools to wast countless hours trawling through loads of pointless posts so that you can feel superior on a grotty little DIY forum... I see it as a job creation scheme for muppets... Why on Earth do you want to open up yet an other pointless, worthless thread to discuss me. I know that you and Himaginn have a fetish for me, he has given me my own poll, where very few people voted, and you have given me my own thread that has now extended to almost ten pages of mindless pap... Are you really so sad and your life so worthless that the only thing you can think of is me? I don't mind, open as many threads about me as you like, I know that I am wonderful, that you worship me but I do feel a little uncomfortable of some senile old windbag beating off to my posts....I guess that your fetish is something that you picked up in University....Eugh!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yae!!!!!! 10 pages of mindless pap.....How much further can this thread go?

First of all F & I, welcome back! As you may have read earlier, your posts kept disappearing and someone even suggested that I may have placed you on my 'ignore list'. Personally, since all of your posts had disappeared, I thought that you had been banned. However, since that is clearly not the case, let me just say that it's nice to see you're back!
But to the present situ:

[QUOTE="Fire and Ice, post: 3585539, member: 234872]
Are you really that thick Bolo? You take quotes from the in out thread, post them here and then demand that another thread be opened to highlight how you think how I got something wrong.[/QUOTE]

I made no such demand. I was simply saying that since you couldn't put up, (or even shut up), then I had my answer to 'Why, Why, F & I'. You lied when you stated that all I wanted to talk about was immigration. And no amount of huffing and puffing from you will change that.

My suggestion that another thread be opened was directed at those engaged in the verbal exchange on page 9 of this thread because as far as I was concerned, my question had been answered. As far as the rest of your reply is concerned, it is not my intention to comment and will leave it to others to form their own opinions. Have a rude day.:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
First of all F & I, welcome back! As you may have read earlier, your posts kept disappearing and someone even suggested that I may have placed you on my 'ignore list'. Personally, since all of your posts had disappeared, I thought that you had been banned. However, since that is clearly not the case, let me just say that it's nice to see you're back!
But to the present situ:

[QUOTE="Fire and Ice, post: 3585539, member: 234872]
Are you really that thick Bolo? You take quotes from the in out thread, post them here and then demand that another thread be opened to highlight how you think how I got something wrong.

I made no such demand. I was simply saying that since you couldn't put up, (or even shut up), then I had my answer to 'Why, Why, F & I'. You lied when you stated that all I wanted to talk about was immigration. And no amount of huffing and puffing from you will change that.

My suggestion that another thread be opened was directed at those engaged in the verbal exchange on page 9 of this thread because as far as I was concerned, my question had been answered. As far as the rest of your reply is concerned, it is not my intention to comment and will leave it to others to form their own opinions. Have a rude day.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Errrm, so what you are saying is that you are posting this post to tell us all that you are not going to comment on what has been written.....

And if you couldn't see my posts, then how do you know that my posts were disappearing?.....Sigh, drama queen.

As you know the purpose of what I say is ......... to get you fools to wast countless hours trawling through loads of pointless posts so that you can feel superior on a grotty little DIY forum... I see it as a job creation scheme for muppets...
Like I said, a self-confessed troll who is intentionally insincere, offensive and abusive, just to feed his ego.
Nothing more needs to be said.

F & I. I am not saying that I posted that reply to tell you all that I am not going to comment on what has been written". What I said and am saying is that:
" As far as the rest of your reply is concerned, it is not my intention to comment and will leave it to others to form their own opinions".

And I knew that your posts were disappearing because all of them
including the ones I had replied to earlier in the thread were gone.

Now that I know why you can't justify why you made the statement that all I wanted to talk about was immigration, as far as I am concerned, I consider this thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you know the purpose of what I say is ......... to get you fools to wast countless hours trawling through loads of pointless posts so that you can feel superior on a grotty little DIY forum... I see it as a job creation scheme for muppets...
Like I said, a self-confessed troll who is intentionally insincere, offensive and abusive, just to feed his ego.
Nothing more needs to be said.
But pages and pages have been said and more will be... You cannot resist.

F & I. I am not saying that I posted that reply to tell you all that I am not going to comment on what has been written". What I said and am saying is that:
" As far as the rest of your reply is concerned, it is not my intention to comment and will leave it to others to form their own opinions".

And I knew that your posts were disappearing because all of them
including the ones I had replied to earlier in the thread were gone.

Now that I know why you can't justify why you made the statement that all I wanted to talk about was immigration, as far as I am concerned, I consider this thread closed.
Bye.. Send us a postcard. Perhaps we could open a new thread about vans?

I believe the person that's come out with the most offensive and insulting posts and name calling is actually himaginn.
I've even half a mind to go through his posts and list his insults. I haven't counted them but I'm sorley tempted. He's very quick to judge others and name call.
Ps anyone that wants to count my insults do so for me, don't add mine and F&I together because we don't want that do we no we don't, I do, no we'll it seperation for now. Ok .ok

I believe the person that's come out with the most offensive and insulting posts and name calling is actually himaginn.
I've even half a mind to go through his posts and list his insults. I haven't counted them but I'm sorley tempted. He's very quick to judge others and name call.
I'm sorely tempted to do say, "please do so!" It will land me a fair bit of work in justifying any of my comments that you quote, but I'm up for it. So I'm tempted to say, "go for it!"

In the meantime I could list your inane, contradictory, insincere, posts or your comments accepting your troll status.
I could throw in some of your comments that are so "fire and ice" like.

I'd like to say again, "put up or shut up!"
But this forum is not about you or me, or f&i, it's about general issues for discussion.
Your diversionary tactics are about diverting from the issues, of which, you've proven you're incapable of participating.

And I'm getting tired of you and F&I bushing the boundaries of decency, honesty, sincerity and general inclusion, making your specious, unverifiable allegations.

I can't remember who said, recently, about some posters "doing one, when the argument is lost" but obviously you don't know when to quit.

I'm sorely tempted to do say, "please do so!" It will land me a fair bit of work in justifying any of my comments that you quote, but I'm up for it. So I'm tempted to say, "go for it!"

In the meantime I could list your inane, contradictory, insincere, posts or your comments accepting your troll status.
I could throw in some of your comments that are so "fire and ice" like.

I'd like to say again, "put up or shut up!"
But this forum is not about you or me, or f&i, it's about general issues for discussion.
Your diversionary tactics are about diverting from the issues, of which, you've proven you're incapable of participating.

And I'm getting tired of you and F&I bushing the boundaries of decency, honesty, sincerity and general inclusion, making your specious, unverifiable allegations.

I can't remember who said, recently, about some posters "doing one, when the argument is lost" but obviously you don't know when to quit.
Oh dear Oh dear the spiteful little poster has raised his head Man up and apologise for your pathetic poll post.
You appear to be somewhat of a hypocrite now trying to claim the moral high ground after your mean little poll.
Ps that no one was interested in by the way.

Oh dear Oh dear the spiteful little poster has raised his head Man up and apologise for your pathetic poll post.
You appear to be somewhat of a hypocrite now trying to claim the moral high ground after your mean little poll.
See my response in other thread. Surprisingly enough, the one called 'worst thread' or som'at!

See my response in other thread. Surprisingly enough, the one called 'worst thread' or som'at!

Are you a public sector employee ?
Are you a parent ?

Are you a public sector employee ?
Are you a parent ?
How many times; "pm me and we'll have a nice cosy chat, private like" :rolleyes:
Are you a troll? (ps that's rhetorical) But if you feel the need to reply via pm, I undestand. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back