Why,Why, F and I ???

//www.diynot.com/diy/search/3908050/?q=ignore&o=date&c[node]=6

Or they might have been edited by the author, or removed or edited by forum staff.
There are plenty of folk here who want you removed..How's the Combustion Chamber? Been in there recently?
Please how dare you ! He's a moderator don't you know ! Rules are not for him he does as he pleases.
Deletes posts locks them does what he likes and it's losing posters thats the effect he's having !
Your, and F&I offensive behaviour has a beneficial effect and posters are being recruited hand over fist due to your abusive behaviour? :rolleyes:

How many posts do we see, "I'm fed up/disgusted with GD forum due to the consistent abuse", compared to the posts saying, "We want more abusive/offensive behaviour"?
you're so amusing I love it ......Wind you up and of you go brilliant ,,
The clockwork berk..

Sponsored Links
Deletes posts locks them does what he likes and it's losing posters thats the effect he's having !
Down to their last 185'000 members, must be trembling in their boots. Cutting out the dead wood is not such a bad idea.
Does that number include banned posters, folk who have asked one question and all of Himaginn's aliases?

Actually, thinking about it, if you deduct all of those, then we end up with a hand full of posters..

Last edited:
Are you also one of these 'brave' people that hurl abuse at Muslim women in the street 'because you can get away with it'?

I like your method. Ask people if they are this, that or a fooking w@nker. Then you can't be accused of calling them this, that or a fooking w@nker.

Are you also one of these 'brave' people that hurl abuse at Muslim women in the street 'because you can get away with it'?

I like your method. Ask people if they are this, that or a fooking w@nker. Then you can't be accused of calling them this, that or a fooking w@nker.
@ Himmy,

Are you one of those "brave" people that throws around the word "racist" at every opportunity because " you can get away with it?"...

Sponsored Links
So you also admit to offensive and abusive trolling for fun?
The mind boggles!
You and F&I, et al must be really bitter about something.
Feel better now?:rolleyes:
I'll wager that you are a real barrel of laughs down at the benefits office..

Sorry F&I I'd stake my life that he's a public sector employee, typical lack of imagination probably does a non job ticking boxes and he's not paid to use his brain. He can only comply with guidelines.

The mind boggles!

Wind up = been offensive and abusive you sad small minded public sector worker

Yes, credibility, sincerity, integrity, they're all far more important than ego!
Not on an anonymous internet site.. None of that matters, I don't know you, you don't know me...
You tell us that you're one of these brave keyboard warriors that use offensive behaviour intentionally because you can get away with it on an anonymous internet site.
Take a bow, F&I, you're someone's hero, judging by the thanks and likes that you've had from fender, JBR, mitch, gasbanni, etc.
They appear to be fully behind your cowardly behaviour.

There are plenty of folk here who want you removed..How's the Combustion Chamber? Been in there recently?
Now you're telling us that there's another forum that is hidden from most of us, where you greedily feed into your need to be anonymously offensive.

And you have the audacity to suggest that others should be banned?
Get a grip. You're disgusting!

Look up, "GemeinschaftGesellschaft dichotomy". You behave disgustingly because you can be anonymous and you feel safe behind that anonymity.

You, and according to you, others, want some people banned so that you can be as offensive as you like without being called to account?

Laugh I nearly died my sides are splitting oh please himagin please never leave the forum I'd pay to see you perform. ARE YOU A PARENT ?

The mind boggles!

Sorry F&I I'd stake my life that he's a public sector employee, typical lack of imagination probably does a non job ticking boxes and he's not paid to use his brain. He can only comply with guidelines.
I suppose you could be right.. He does have a talent for trawling through posts for snippets of things that he feels is important about us.. A junior filing clerk?

The mind boggles!

I suppose you could be right.. He does have a talent for trawling through posts for snippets of things that he feels is important about us.. A junior filing clerk?
His boss at work is a woman and he resents it, personally I have no problem being under a woman at all.

In the 'In or Out' thread, F & I said:

I have looked back at that particular thread and note that following the New Years Resolution, tone new member was determined to discuss immigration... That member was Bolo, so I feel that it is pretty rich for Bolo to bellyache about us discussing immigration now.. He was the one to break the New Years resolution and to be honest immigration seems to be the only thing Bolo wants to talk about.
I replied:
Despite the fact that I do not, and never have had, any inclination to discuss immigration, F & I claims otherwise. Now I can see from his contributions to the forum, that he is well acquainted with the quote facility, so for the benefit of those members and visitors to the forum who are not up to speed on the thread he refers to, perhaps it would be a good idea if he were to quote from my posts in that thread, examples of "....immigration seems to be the only thing Bolo wants to talk about"
But.......there are no such posts..........there isn't a single word, let alone a whole reply from bolo, which gives an indication that:
"....immigration seems to be the only thing that Bolo wants to talk about"?

Since it has become perfectly clear that on this occasion F & I got it wrong, I can see no point in the continuation of this thread. A new thread or battlefield might well be the order of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back